Travis is the Co-Founder of Flex Watches and President of Marcus Lemonis Creative Group. He is a highly accomplished and goal-oriented professional, with extensive years of experience. He has built a network of influencers, brands and media buyers that reach far beyond traditional advertising. His network includes Celebrities, Artists, Brands, and Web Properties. He has worked with a number of notable clients including but not limited to; WWE, Paris Hilton, Tyga, Lululemon, and Facebook.
AUTHOR & SPEAKER
- Built a Million dollar company by the age of 20.
- Generated $1,500,000 within 12 months of launching first e-commerce store.
- Featured on MTV'S "The Real World" (season 26) and partnered with Viacom.
- Mentored by Daymond John from Shark Tank.
- Sold to retail chains such as; Champs, Hot Topic, Tillys, Shiekh Shoes, and Zappos.
- Licensed products from organizations such as; WWE, NHL, Special Olympics, and Stand Up To Cancer.
- Made products worn by celerities such as Paris Hilton, Lebron James, Puff Daddy, Steve Aoki, Alicia Keys, and Kylie Jenner.
- Created products for fortune 500 companies such as Facebook, Lululemon and Toyota.
- Featured on FOX News, KTLA and Business Rockstars.
- Published Author and Public Speaker.
- Featured on CNBC The Profit season 4.
- Business partners with Marcus Lemonis.